Thursday, July 17, 2008

Angelini Osteria

I don't usually blog about food, but today I couldn't help it.  Last night I ate at Angelini Osteria, and the food was out of this world.  Well, at least...out of this country.  Born and bred in Italy, chef Gino Angelini is a talented master of his craft, who has even cooked for the Pope.

Our waiter was the nicest guy, who waited patiently as my friend M took about twenty minutes to order.  He simply grinned, flaunting his authentic Italian accent, "Take-a your time."

I went with the $15 pumpkin tortelli, which was just about the best dish I have had in a year.  A perfect romantic dining spot, boys, you now have the next best place to take your girlfriend (or date) - complete FWJ approved.

Check out the menu here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i did not take 20 minutes... liar